Limelight is an award winning independent, B2B PR agency with a proven track record of 10 years in the business. We exist to give talented and ambitious companies the recognition and reward they deserve and deliver everything we do with ideas and energy.
Our work covers everything that you would typically expect from a leading PR agency, such as traditional media relations, social media engagement and blogging. But what makes us different is our ability to take PR beyond pure visibility and profile to position a company as a thought leader in its field and to directly align our work to a client’s sales and new business strategy so it both supports and feeds the sales process.
We have a busy team of close to 20 people working in our stunning Regent Street offices led by founder and MD Susanna Simpson.
The company needs a presentable, positive, energetic and resourceful person to give both daily and more strategic support to Susanna and the team in achieving Limelight’s business goals and delivering a great service to clients.
We are looking to recruit a PA / Office manager – Dynamic and highly organised, you’ll report directly to the MD. The ideal candidate will be charming and confident dealing with high level individuals as well as proactively managing all aspects of the MD’s schedule. However a ‘can do’ attitude, and good cultural fit is more critical than experience.
We expect that time in the role will be focused 70% of the time on the PA element. Especially on special projects that develop Limelight’s culture and growth with Susanna.
The remaining 30% of time will on office management duties as outlined below.
- Ability to manage and prioritise internal / external demands on MD’s time
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone)
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in the management of MD’s diary and emails
- Able to be diplomatic and discrete at all times
- Proficient at MS Office
Job Specification – PA
To proactively manage all aspects of the MD’s schedule to ensure they are making the best use of their time, including and not limited to the following:
- Extensive diary management. Ensure the MD is fully prepared for all meetings with all necessary documentation and information
- Travel booking
- Preparing Board packs, taking minutes and chasing actions
- Diarising social and work engagements and keeping up to date with new openings in London
- To represent the MD to third parties internally and externally
- Booking meetings
- Dealing with client queries
- Coordinating with team members and looking after visitors
- To manage all the MD’s administration including filing, photocopying, and expenses
- New Business – case studies, research, prospect validation
- Drive the new business agenda through proactive management of the MD
- Diarise all key dates in relation to New Business updates
- Follow up with all members of management team and circulate on a weekly basis
Job Specification – Office Manager
- Ensuring visitors are greeted and welcomed warmly
- Managing and booking meeting rooms
- Assisting with setting up workstations
- Ensuring all provisions are in place for meetings
- Ordering all internal catering for staff – plus beer and wine
- Booking all couriers and taxis
- Ordering and ensuring ready availability of all stationery
- Ensuring all security procedures are adhered to
- Organising company events i.e – Limelight Day, Summer Picnic, Christmas Party etc
- Ad hoc cover when required
- Working with the IT support team
- Collating & leading Crucial Results, Newsround and WOW nominations
Previous PA experience and previous experience in an agency/office environment is advantageous but not essential
Package – Salary circa £24 to £30K dependent on experience + generous benefits including 30 days holiday.
To learn more about this role or to apply please contact email@example.com