Limelight is an award-winning, independent B2B PR agency with a proven track-record built on more than a decade in the business. We exist to give talented and ambitious companies the recognition and reward they deserve, and deliver everything we do with ideas and energy.
Our work covers everything that you would typically expect from a leading PR agency, such as traditional media relations, social media engagement and blogging. But what makes us different is our ability to take PR beyond pure visibility and profile to position a company as a thought leader in its field, and to directly align our work to a client’s sales and new business strategy so it both supports and feeds the sales process.
We have a busy team of 15 people working in our stunning Regent Street offices led by founder and MD Susanna Simpson.
We are looking to recruit a Consultant. The company needs a client-facing, highly organised, energetic, charming and creative person to join the b2b PR team. You’ll report to the Senior Consultant team and ultimately to the MD. You will:
- have at least 18 months’ experience in a client-facing agency role or as part of an in-house team. This means you will ideally have reached AE/SAE level and are looking to move up quickly to JAM/AM.
- have achieved a high standard in education, with a degree or excellent A-level results
- be confident when speaking to clients either face-to-face, on the phone or via email
- demonstrate an excellent command of English and understanding of clients’ businesses in everything you write
- be highly organised and know client strategy and account workloads inside-out
- have some experience of crisis management issues in a previous role
- show a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times and make yourself available to support the Senior Consultants wherever possible.
To learn more about this role or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org